- Delivers rapid results, but designed for sensitive teeth.
- Uses the Whiter Image hybrid formula with proprietary 12% hydrogen peroxide base with added carbamide peroxide & potassium nitrate maximizes stability and reduces sensitivity.
- For use with your custom whitening tray.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste before starting a bleaching treatment. You may use a desensitizing toothpaste (such as Sensodyne) while bleaching to minimize sensitivity.
- Unscrew plug from one syringe and screw in the applicator tip.
- Place a SMALL drop of gel (half a pea size) on the inner front tray surface at the top of each tooth impression on the upper and lower trays.
Do NOT overfill the tray.
- The average amount of gel for the upper and lower trays for one treatment is approximately half of one syringe.
- Seat the trays completely in the mouth. If excess gel leaks out from the tray along your gums, wet your finger and wipe the excess gel from your gums.
- You should get at least 8 total treatments from 4 syringes.
- Suggested wear time for the tray is 15 -30 minutes once a day for 6 – 8 days (or as recommended by Dr. Hypes or Dr. Chase).
Please call the office if you have any questions.