CEREC One-visit Dentistry
We know you’re busy. That’s why we’re the only dentist office in Marion to offer CEREC, absolutely the fastest way to receive crowns, fillings and veneers – completed in one visit to save your time and money. CEREC is a state-of-the-art computer aided method of creating precisely-designed, color-matched and highly durable ceramic restorations (fillings, crowns and veneers) right in our office.
Only CEREC offers:
- Single visit convenience – no temporaries.
- No uncomfortable impression trays.
- Beautiful esthetics – color-matched ceramics for a natural look and feel.
- Enamel-like materials – metal-free, bio-compatible, anti-abrasive and plaque resistant.
- Restorations created in less than a half-hour.
- Advanced-bonding techniques to restore teeth to their original strength and function.
- Clinically proven – millions of successful restorations worldwide.
Four Simple Steps of CEREC
- Digital Impression. After examining the tooth and determining the course of treatment, we will prepare your tooth for restoration. First your prepared tooth is coated with a safe, tasteless powder. Your dentist will then use the CEREC state-of-the-art digital 3D camera to create an optical impression you can watch right on our computer screen. This replaces the physical impressions needed in traditional procedures, and the long waits while a tray of impression goop hardens in your mouth.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD). Sophisticated CAD software allows us to design every detail of your restoration with precision. The software allows us to customize the shape of the restoration to exactly fit your specific clinical needs.
- Mill. While you wait comfortably, exact design specifications are sent to our on-site milling machine to create your restoration. About 10 minutes later, your all-ceramic, color-matched filling, crown or veneer is ready for placement.
- Placement. Your new restoration is then fitted, polished and bonded for permanence. Your tooth is restored back to its natural form, function and beauty.